Importance of a Modern Website
As a business owner, it is very important to not only ask, but also to learn how the majority of your customers are accessing information about your business and what you do. As we all know, the internet has indeed influenced this a great deal over the years. Now with all these devices such as iPads, Tablets, and mobile phones that act more like mini computers, the change in buying patterns is on the rise! Consumers now use all these devices nearly every day to quickly access information and shop online.
Importance of a Responsive Website
According to Cisco Systems forecasts, internet searching by mobile phone is overtaking desktop computer searches right now and by 2018, mobile traffic is expected to increase almost by 7 times. How do you maintain visibility and stay ahead of competitors?
First, your business must understand the importance of having a modern, quality website, one that uses the best and latest SEO/SEM practices.
A more modern, responsive website design must always include the fallowing points:
- It must supports all devices, from the smallest mobile to iPhones and computers to large plasma-TV screens
- Links from Email & Social work on all devices
- It must keep branding consistent
- It has to maintain font, layout, etc.
- It must be easy to update and maintain
- It has to be User-friendly layout with important information and or products highlighted
- Top & Side Navigation makes it easier to navigate and locate specific and important areas on the site